The XSP-3 was designed to measure several positions along an X axis of 1 or several DUTs.
It is a very fast equipment which provides spectral measurements with a spatial resolution of 1.5µm.
The XSP-3 uses an XScope system with automatized Y axis with manual Z axis to measure color & luminance information of the DUT.
- High magnification and ultra large field of view
- Spatial resolution of 1.5µm
- Automatic focus and tilt correction
- gSOAP toolkit, innovative multi-OS software development platform
- Micro display inspection
- Detailed pixel sub-structure studies
- LEDs die inspection
- Any photometry application down to the micrometer scales
Want more ?