VCMaster 3D has a +/-50° angle aperture and 0.03° as angular resolution.
Get luminance and color data in a few minutes.
The best tool to measure 3D displays.
VCMaster 3D is the world’s best solution to characterize accurately autostereoscopic 3D display.
For 3D display, angular resolution uses a dedicated optical design and a large size sensor.
The VCMaster 3D is bundled with a complete software solution for measurement and 3D analysis.
- Viewing angle measurement
- Viewing angle aperture +/- 50°
- 3D display measurement
- Resolution: 0.03°/CCD pixel
- Optical resolution: <0.04°
- Computation of 3D display properties in the observer space, 3D Contrast crosstalk
- Autostereoscopic 3D display analysis
- Any display analysis
- Polarization analysis as add-on
- Viewing angle analysis for QC or R&D
Want more ?